Friday, April 30, 2010

Thank You God ! You Made My Life ColorFul !!!

Thank you god, thank you for everything you have gifted me.

  • You acknowledged your presence through my mother...who has loads of  patience to face the life...
  • You made me 'born gifted' through my father - who is responsible for my every take... Acting on Everything which I need well before I reach that stage...
  • To make my life lively and ever young..I have my brother. He makes me think my responsibilities towards everything...
  • You gave me a beautiful childhood that any other child can envy of...I cherish each bit of it even now..
  • You gave me the wisdom to study...without which I am nowhere...
  • You helped me plan my career…This is what I’m today...
  • You gave me support, confidence and encouragement to do things through my Big-brother
  •  You sent across a life partner, my soul-mate who made my living easy and enjoyable. Such a Caring , Lovable and Responsible Person… What can I ask for more... 
  • You gave me friends to count on at all times...
  • You made me  to understand others, care everyone
  • You gave me sense to know what is good and what is bad... 
  • showed me alwaz right path to go...
  • taught me value of people and my responsibilities through my lovable family...
There were disappointments, set backs,weak moments and tough times.But still I am content with my Life.. You made every set back a lesson for me to step forward...And now if I think.. I have lost nothing When I see to what I have gained...You gave me everything what I needed and everything that is good for me..
Thank You for Every thing and Thanks a lot for making my LIFE COLORFUL !!!

8 comments:

  1. Hi Vasuki.. truely commendable..
    All the words you highlighted mean alot, expecially i liked the below quote "every set back a lesson for me to step forward.."

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes siva I learnt a lot from my set backs and my mistakes....

    ReplyDelete
  3. What should i say,one should always say Thank God for everything!!!
    Well described, Keep it up and looking forward to see more from you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Offoo...too much Vas..I didnt know that you have a blog for urself..good job !!

    ReplyDelete
  5. ha ha... recent ga strt chesaane... :)

    ReplyDelete