Wednesday, April 28, 2010

OMG !!!

sooo tired after doing 7 hrs continuous shopping with grannies - sad thing is I couldn't get anything for myself :( :(
Can't even prepare Dinner for the day, so had some fruits and suddenly I realized I ate 2 full apples.Apple was out of my food scope since child hood, but nw........
 U knw I am even eating pineapple, and it has become one of my favorite fruits, once up on a time I used to hate the smell even :P, but even now,I won't dare to eat pineapple in front of my brother... I used to curse him for eating that ...now he will take advantage of it ;)
mmmmm I am eating many fruits... cultivating good habits I guess.. right...???? ;)

Wondering wht's thz all about.. it's nothing... got bored of doing ofc wrk... so just peeped into my blog for refreshing.... :)

2 comments: