Monday, April 12, 2010

What would you choose??

Just read a blog - it goes like -
A : There comes a time when a man has to ask himself whether he wants a life of happiness or life of meaning/purpose - what's your choice??
B: I want Both
A : Can't be Done - two Very Different Paths


ahaaa- what to choose ??
its so simple to just say - but its complicated to decide on what we take
To be truly happy one must live in present leaving behind the past and never think/worry what will happen in future - to have life of meaning man must be ready to take burden of past and fear of future... 
We want to be extremely happy with all worldly things and we also need a purposeful life.(It's like - I want a job which gives me opportunities to prove my self - I want a job which is pretty cool, come what may I can't loose my joyful life - hammy)
I am truly confused after siting this -  I was stuck at this sort of dilemma in my life many times. But.....

What lies behind us(past) and what lies in-front of us (future) pales in comparison to What lies within us. So at this point what I can say is - be positive towards your thoughts - Positive alwaz dominates :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment