Sunday, May 2, 2010

I am Vegetarian And I DO NOT EAT FISH

uufffhhhh....
I am terrified to eat anything outside in this city...
Had enough experiences for this..


Incident 1: Go to Subway and order for Veg Sub - She asks : Can I put some Fish ...
(Is Fish a vegetarian - the I can say all chicken , crab every thing are veg even :(... ohh god)


Incident 2: Went to Cake World . Every time I usually have garlic bun, this time I couldn't get it, but have seen similar bun but no tag as to say what it is... I asked the waiter  - Is this vegetarian - She said: Yes, it is.. Its just has some tomato San. I couldn't get what is this tomato san, thought its a tomato curry types.. but still struggling to get wht it means actually - then another women who came to buy some cakes told be its kind of Fish... ooooooooooo... no words s imply left the bakery :p


Incident 3: It happened in Malaysia - KL . This is ultimate of above Incidents even.
We are very tired after viewing Batu caves. went up into the cave and returned. Its too hot and we are very much hungry. have seen a board vegetarian Restaurant near by .. Thought we are very lucky enough to see that... Went to that restaurant. Got some nice place near Fan , AC and I relaxed, while Chaitu went to get food tokens. The Menu goes like this to order - Veg Chicken, Veg Fish, Veg Mutton and so on...Wht..... Confused chaitu came to me asked what can I have... Veg chicken or Veg Fish .... 
What choice do I have other than leaving the restaurant....
I want to stand in center of City and Shout..... I am Vegetarian And I Do Not Take FISH

10 comments:

  1. Haha... enni kashtalu neeku :) nenaithe egurukuntu thinevadini...

    The menu Veg Chicken, Veg Fish is very funny :D

    By the way, Tomato San is a type of sauce made with San Marzano tomatoes, but the funny thing is he put a fish in it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. pichi aakali lo vellamu telusaa... pedda shock ichadu aa hotel vaaadu ... ;)

    aa bakery lo adi emannado kooda naaku artham kaaledu anand.... pakkana inko aama cheppidni thts a type of fish ani ... baboi ani venakki pettesi vachaanu ....

    ReplyDelete
  3. :-) there will be mock fish and mutton so ask them is it a mock ??

    ReplyDelete
  4. But what about Egg?? is it a vegetarian .I wanna shout in the center of city "WHo added egg in vegeterian list" :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. @ ajith - donno about this mock .. ;)

    Egg is pure veg... didn't u see adds in Television.. :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Not only these, i went to a Veg Hotel, There i got some Hot Chips packet. In the ingredients its written like Made by Prons...... wat to do.... :(

    ReplyDelete
  7. hmmm... we have to carefull whn eating outside...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice experiences......Veg people can't eat outside in other countries.....we got to be careful :-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. anthe vasu, naku chala sarlu aindi, outside of India alot of people eat fish and say they are veggies.... they dunno that fish is also considered as meat....

    ReplyDelete
  10. So final concussion prefer be a non-vegetarian to be in this world.. :)

    ReplyDelete