Friday, April 9, 2010

I Hate Them....

No pleasant sleep since 2 weeks,
suddenly wake up at midnight- struggle for long time to doze off again, 
worried and tensed even before going to BED. 


wait..wait... don't strt with your guess work- 
Bed Bugs are irritating me daily night, disturbing my nights sleep :(
It's been weeks I had a nice sleep :( 

r u coming up with your ideas to eradicate these bedbugs - 
please go though what all I have done and then you gve ideas if it's not in the list 

- cleaned the entire house and washed it all with warm water and dettol along with floor cleaning agent
- washed all bedsheets, pillow covers in hot water - even rinsed them for long time in hot water
- spayed bedbugs spray in all rooms at all corners for all beds 
- sprayed bedbug spray even for sofas in halls at their corners
- cleaned all wardrobes , dressing table before spraying
- removed the bed from cot and washed entire bed with cloth soaked in hot water


even after doing all this stuff , yesterday again 2 bedbugs came and bite me:( donno still how many yet to come :( - I wonder they are biting only me , Chaitanya is not at all effected with these stupid bugs. Why they love me so much that they need only my blood , I think it's so sweet as I am ;) 
I heard strange things about these bugs. If we kill them and leave them with that blood on floor , it will lead to birth of more bugs.. it seems they will come from their blood .. Does bedbugs ancestors are from faction family that they can even come from the blood of those which are killed :( 
But its not so funny when it comes to exp:( I am really sooo fed up with these bugs that i don't want to sleep in nights for the fear they may come and bite me.. :(gggrrrrhhhh oohhhh GOD... please save me from these BUGS 


Finally we are having pest control agents to our home this weekend - Lets hope for the best and pray I would be free from these stupid, idiotic,harassing bugs at least now .....



2 comments:

  1. I Know the pain of these bed bugs vasu....I had a bad experience with them during masters....I am the only victim of these bugs in my room...I tried each and every single idea of yours, and finally called the pest control agent which made me get rid of those stupid bugs [:)]

    ReplyDelete
  2. really sindhu, they irritated me like hell .. almost one month asalu.... nannu maatrame kuttevi adento... ippudu happies le..poyayi prasthuthaniki.. :)

    ReplyDelete