Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Visakhapatnam - The Jewel Of The East Coast

The Place I love most - to work - to njoi :)
I have visited the place many times as my cousins stay there - but most memorable are just a couple of them - One I went with Nikki for paper presentation in AU, Other a a jolly trip around Visakhapatnam with Mr. A.B.K when I was on work in Vizag for 3 months.The City is so clean - and pleasant.
You can't get bored in such cities where you have beach. R.K beach in Vizag. we (my brother and me) are caught by traffic police for not having pollution check for vehicle (paid 100 and escaped :p)


Recent visit for vizag is about one year ago . But it's good...it happened like I gt to work in our Vizag ofc and my A.B.K in Chennai - So he came to vizag for new year long weekend... Actually I bugged him till he said OK for coming there :D

Booked a cab to roam all around vizag. It was January First - NEW YEAR CELEBRATIONS - We both dressed in white & white Matching. So obviously want to capture that moment. searched for one nice Photographer Clicked the moment and saved:)Visited Simhachalam temple and from there Went to RishiKonda The untouched sandy stretches and warm waves of the ocean make this beach definitely worth-visiting. small and some big rocks at shore- water hitting those rocks and rising still high , I like it- used to think and dream of such beach view whenever I see movies ;) and I could see it live @ RishiKonda:) From there headed to Kailasagiri - haa I have seen this place so many times , but every time I go, there will be many changes and attractions to the place that I haven't seen previously. The statue of Lord Shiva and parvathi is awsome. the weather is so nice on that evening we enjoyed our time on Kailasagiri. On return we visited Submarine - INS Kurusura, our A.B.K has lot of interest in such things. he felt so much exited and happy to c Submarine. The guides over there explained everything clearly about the partitions , regarding their food, survival. Nice to know all that stuff. 
Had a nice dinner - parcel from Hyderabad House (Biryani) and slept happily after tiresome day.
Got to get up early - we have a train to ARAKU next day Morning @6:00.
catch you in my next blog with ARAKU site seeing ....

No comments:

Post a Comment