Wednesday, April 14, 2010

ఐ బాబొఇ కదా ఇది !!! స్వర్గమేమో కదా ఇది!!!


I wonder  - Is this me who posted all these - 14 Posts . I couldn't imagine myself doing so...
I started a blog just like that -  time pass types ;)
So many have their own Blogs, why can't I try this...
but slowly it grabbed all my interest
Initially I used to struggle a lot for topics to write - Now, I still have lot more to put in my blog
I feel this is a nice platform where I speak out from heart what ever I have in my mind - what I experienced - what I felt (present - past - future)
I wonder seeing myself today ... 
I am not a coward like before - not a shy girl any more - never stay calm as I do prior
I am not what I was in the past 
I have changed a lot(physically & mentally). I know and I believe that change is Good - I have Improved a lot  
I just stopped nodding my head saying YES for every goddamn thing I hear from people. I stopped worrying for small things that happen in LIFE. I learned to LIVE . I learned to lead a HAPPY LIFE
I stopped doing many stupid things I used to do - 
- staying calm thinking what others would think if I say something  (what ever others think , you just say what you feel. taking it or not is up to them, when they don't consider your opinion why the hell they tell you all their stories - your people will alwaz consider your opinions and thoughts)
- Doing things for sake of others - to make them happy leaving yours behind (Live as you wish , you are not born slave- If you like doing it Do it , Don't force yourselves doing all stupid things and put yourself in trouble)
- Doing things with fear of loosing our people, our friends  (if ppl leave you or avoid you for not doing things according  to their wish - they are not worth to be your people -  they are not worth having you as friend. You lead your own life and let them lead their own life - Your people will never force you doing things unless it is good for you  - you can offer a helping hand if they have a problem but you can't be their weapon to solve their problems and later cluttering all problems on your head)
Fortunately  I have learned all these.Who can be the best teachers in your life are the past experiences. From My Experiences I started learning people, I started learning LIFE
- Not everyone who talks nicely to us are our people
- Not everyone who say that they are our friends are not really ours - they just need you when they need help, they just take advantage of your weak points (what all I have mentioned above)
- Not every one are trustworthy
- Not every incident that gives you pain is a bad incident - It has something good stored for future

Learn and Explore the LIFE. Don't develop negative feelings on anything - it may be an incident in life or a person in your life - You can learn something from each and every small thing that happens around you - if it's good Learn to do it - If it's bad learn to avoid it - As simple as that. As  you are learning from bad - you should be thankful for them as they helped you learn good in the way they can ;)Cultivate positive attitude towards everything and be good to all believing yourselves and your strengths.Learn from your past and choose your path.

No comments:

Post a Comment