Monday, May 9, 2011

Mother's Day !!!



HAPPY MOTHERS DAY !!!!


Every Year - 
 I  greet my Great MOM on this day and make her day special...
 I  search for Special gift for her and Surprise her...
 I  think of many quotes, messages to let her know how special she is...
 I  would do many small things and make her realize she is Perfect....
 I do All I could do to make her so Special...


This Year .... Apart From All these ....


 I was engaged all the day


     looking after my little baby all the time,
     making him sleep comfortably,
     protecting him from this bloody summer days,
     laughing at his little games,
     enjoying his cute smile,
     busy trying to decode his code language :)
   
And Suddenly I realized ------------
   
     I was so Special because of my Kid
     I am complete with my baby ...
     I feel great to be represented as Aditya Bhagat's MOM ...
     I want to be Perfect in everything for my little Boy ...
     I experienced the pleasure of  Mother Hood ...
     Its a great feeling being a MOM.... Can't even Express it in words.... 
     
     I am Happy , Glad , On cloud 9 -10 -11......



2 comments:

  1. ur simplistic portrayal of ur transition from being a loving daughter to a caring mother is very gud....naaku baaga nachindi...

    ReplyDelete