Sunday, June 13, 2010

Going Home.......OR.......Leaving Home

I always hear people say wow.. Great.. Fantastic When they here about people staying in abroad.. I donno how to react.. I dont feel great living in Abroad, leaving all my people. I never fellt it was fantastic staying far and miles away from my home country...


Have a family gathering evry now and then just to njoy and refresh ourselves.. simple yet long chit chat with friends.. weekend parties with team mates... daily gossips with room mates... Moms sweet scoldings for not doing house hold things... dads grrrhhh for not taking utmost care for myself... stupid and mischevous enjoyment with brother... enjoying outings with cousins...   

I miss all this fun staying miles away from my people.. Everyday In Singapore I will be waiting for those 2 weeks stay in India with my people.. 2 weeks simply go off as 2 days.. and this time those days just flew off .. We realized we completed our 2 weeks only on last but one day when people reminded me about packing my luggage for return journey... We packed everything .. cloths.. things to take Singapore.. but still our minds are not set to leave our people and our place.. 


Though I started my new life as a wife in Singapore When Its time to return after vacation from India  I worry I am going home or leaving home.. :(  I Miss My Family ... I Miss My Country ... 

No comments:

Post a Comment