Sunday, March 28, 2010

Morning Madness

hmmm....
its like hell -- Why should only I wake up so early in the Morning (it's 7'O clock.. actually speaking not so early ;) ). Roam all around the house thinking whether to sleep at-least for 5 more minutes (5 Min will definitely last for another half hr at-least :)) why these offices start at 9 in morning , why cant they start @ 11 and shut down at 6 as usual- hmm why can't they give me work from home facility permanently :D Every day night I think of waking up early and do meditation .. But Morning.... same old story continues daily ... 


Finally set my mood to le go myself into work@home.. Have milk- prepare breakfast and got ready for office.. Prepare box for me and chaitanya . ha ha he is on diet. Eating only chapathi's in afternoon .. poor chaitu :(  Have break fast with chaitu discussing news over TV channels (tv9,sakshi,tv5, recently ABN Andhrajyothi also ;) ) 
all Done... its time to go to ofc and do all stupid work I have to do ... 
catch you later.. byee... 

No comments:

Post a Comment