Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Me-MySelf

like a sudden thunderbolt in sky - An idea had struck my little brain -----
(ఒక idea జీవితాన్నే మార్చేస్తుంది )
and here it is - I have started a BLOG ;)

Donno
What to write -
Where to start -
How to keep it more creative or innovative -
but still ---------

I am not a creative writer - So don't expect my blog to be rich - Hi-Fi -

BDW whts this HIFI - I have only heard about WI-FI ;) (Bad Joke :D)

It will be simple and friendly -
ooopps.. if it's simple and friendly then obviously it would be like me :)

(ఎక్కువ ఐన్దనుకుంటే మీకు ఎంత కావాలో అదే తీసుకోండి :) )
--- So Starting it right away with a brief intro about ME-MYSELF - VASUKI

Have you ever seen ----
A girl who looks simple with mixed blend of traditionla and modern thoughts
Who gives utmost important to her family above All.
who has friends to count on and are always close to heart :)
probably you have seen many amongst you and I AM THE ONE AMONG YOU :)
A Simple Common Girl - But I am not stupid - :)
childish yet times - may be its wrong to out 'yet times' - it can be most of the time :)
very adamant - will not listen to anyone if I am strong on what i think.
But - whatever I do - whatever I choose - However I live my life -
I do with my heart - it may be losing or gaining
I alwaz remember my mother saying -
"మన వాళ్ళ కోసం - నీకు కష్టం , బాధ కలిగించిన కూడా వేరే వాళ్ళకి నష్టం కలిగించ్నపుడు ఆ పని చెయ్యటం లో తప్పు లేదు తృప్తి తప్ప - నా వాళ్ళ కోసం చేస్తున్నాను అనే తృప్తి "
- I like it and I do it -

I take pleasure in Small things that happen in life
- phone conversation that last for hours with friend
-eat my favorite masala item on a pleasent evening
-Sitting alone listening to favorite music track
-long walk with loved ones
......... list continues .............
And dats how I lead a happy life

My VIEW - say Motto For Life
LIFE is not a Rose Bed or cake walk that you can't face any obstacles in it,
Take every obstale as an oppurtunity to reach high and grow strong,
Do that which you fear and the fear vanishes into thin air never to return.
There is nothing like bad memory or experience,
They are lesson for us to have wonderfull memories and gr8 Experience,
Every Experience has many positive elements and EVERY MOMENT IS A CELEBRATION
it's my own way to stay happy and enjoy every moment of this So calles L-I-F-E

And --------- MY LIFE IS COLORFULL----------

4 comments:

  1. very simple and inspiring principles which can make our life simpler...so this algorithm makes a program look and function like vasuki...... :)

    chakkaga S/W engg life nunchi resign chesi, writing start cheyachu kadaa....neeku daantlo manchi future kanipistondi...yemantaav!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. anta ledu srik .. but luking to change from s/w life... suggest something better... :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. bagunde Vas....finally blogging loki digav :)

    ReplyDelete