Thursday, March 18, 2010

Lost Somewhere In Deep Thoughts


A girl of age group around 20 - 25
Brought up by a loving family very affectionately
girl herself with high aims, aspirations, lots n lots of dreams about future ---
Lost herself somewhere in deep thoughts - on hearing about MARRIAGE

- Why should I get married so soon - I am doing good now
- Life is very much happy with Job-Family-Friends
- Tensed to accpet a stranger into her happy living Independent LIFE
- No Jeans - Do that - Dont do this - ఎన్ని conditions పెడతాడో - చిరాకు :(
- అమ్మ వాళ్ళ దగ్గరికి వెళ్ళాలన్న permissions :(
Slowly all these turns out into anxiety -
- How will I look like a bride - will I be beautiful in that attire
- How will be my life partner - మురారి లో మహేష్ బాబు లాగా ఉంటాడ ;)
- What should I talk to him when my parents allow us to have a small talk - can I ask him about his girlFriends??? ;)

Many Questions Start rolling on big 70 MM screen
- How can I decide some ' A' and 'the gr8 ME' are made for each other
- with a small conversation just for 30 - 60 min - will I be able to make my mind ???
(గంట సేపు మాట్లాడి మన జీవితం మొత్తం అతని చేతుల్లో పెట్టాలా ....... NO WAY )
- అతని గురించి ఏమి తెలియదు కదా !!!

But --- But --- But Finally One day she say YES to a totally Unknown person
(అమ్మాయి బుట్టలో dhaaammm ;))
And Then ----- Magic Starts -----
"I am getting married !!!! "- Full Excitement !!
- phone conversations with so called "Mr.A" Starts with 10 - 15 min
and continue long hours - even giving up nights precious Sleep :)
Slowly every thing has turned upside down
- Life seems more beautiful than ever before
- new dreams and more colorful (why didn't he come to my life before)
- The person who is a total stranger is the one about whom you know the most above all
- You are spl to him and he is more than everything for you :)
- Mr.A has turned to be the most lovable person in your life
- sharing and talking everything starting from birth till date
- Discussing everything and solving any controversies
(after all we have to compromise on some things when we love someone - older Version --- Me changing - NO WAY ;) )
అమ్మ దగ్గర వెళ్లి ఉండాలని ఉన్న కూడా - "అమ్మో మా వారు ఒక్కల్లె ఎలా ఉండగలరు "
he he :)
----------

GIRLS - Thoughts before marriage are obvious and every girl has to face the situation at some stage of her life - how will be my future with my partner - How to decide on one person that he is made for me and I am for him . etc .. etc etc.. many thought ..

But as the age old principle says - "Marriages are made in Heaven" - I believe it is sooo True
Some one is made for you some where - and you will meet him one day - Tht's Destiny

Things obviously happen to change after marriage - for that point many things keep on Changing in your life from time to time. Change is inevitable and remember those changes are for GOOD.
But still many things remain unchanged - You family - relationships - friends. You still have love of all your people , above all you now have the most lovable and caring person in your life , who will be with you in all times to - love - care - share - laugh - enjoy - make fun of each other -
support each other - guide each other - what not for everything till End of your LIFE :)

Stop worrying more and start dreaming about the wonderful LIFE awaiting for you ...
I am sure - You will LOVE it :)
"There was some day that changed me. It was the day I fell for him, not because of others or myself , but because of him being him and me being me."

7 comments:

  1. Super.. i guess it'll be useful for many girls like me who are going to enter the new phase of life-- wedding!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its too Good dear.Even i agreed about all your toughts. Even i faced all the situations untill now. Its Good. Keep going. U will rock definetly.....:-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for such nice comments :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. osey potti dana...gatti danivani anipinchav:)...baga rasav

    ReplyDelete
  5. thnk u thnku BDW .. nenu potti enteee.. WF

    ReplyDelete
  6. wat 2 say abt this sweet & brief account describing ur transitory phase frm a naive Miss to a responsible Mrs. its really marvelous....nenu kooda konni vishayaalu thelusukunna.... :)

    ReplyDelete