Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Birthday Blast****

Celebrated my 26th bday with bittu ............ ahhh ,,,, had a wonderful day 


Since 2005 there has been something (small or big) special kind of a thing for my birthday and I realised / recollected / memorised / cherished (what ever) it recently .... :) so as there has been no posts in my blog since loong time... just scribbling this bla bla bla..... :) bare with it... 




2005 September 3 - was in my final year B.Tech and I celebrated my birthday in a party with all my classmates and friends ... Thanks to all of them :) had a fun filled n joyous evening on that day .. 


2006 September 3 -  I was a trainee in Satyam ( first Job) , and living with my big bro , had celebration in home at midnight 12 and again in office as trainee.... Had a gr8 day .... 


2007 September 3 - Placed in Project in Chennai through Satyam... had a blast on that day ... roomies celebrated my day with cake cutting .. showered me with gifts, foam , sprays, cake  and above all with their love...   and had party with teammates again in ofc.... thnx to each one of them for making this day cherishble for ever.. :) 


2008 September 3 - I am engaged :) and obviously he made my day though we both are at different places :p


2009 September 3 - Married and in Singapore - Chaitu Celebrated my day as I never ever had before, he made me feel  - I am Queen of the World . I am on cloud 9 and above on that day ... I just cant say thnx for his never ending love... sweeeetest bday I  ever had.... 


2010 September 3 - I am pregnant and about to have a baby and we are back to India soo  all to gether in high spirits.... celebrated the day for first  time at my in - laws place with them ....gt loads of gifts too :) 


2011 September 3 - Bittu  with meeee.... He makes me feel special in every way possible... all my days are filled with his smiles,cries and funfilled acts.... Celebrated my day with my little champ....




thank u god for making me to live my LIFE ... :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment