Thursday, November 15, 2012

Small Conversation With God !!!!

Small conversation with GOD

I have good tempo going on with god...

We talk a lot about world matters and here is a small part of our conversation , which we usually have with a sip of morning dew.


I Asked : "Good Morning Dear God !! Wish me a great day ahead"
God : Very Good Morning Dear Vasuki - Evryday is a great day and that great day is waiting for you already

I Asked : "Please make sure  I Dont hurt anyones feelings with my deeds or words"
God : U be good and people will recieve you the same as you are

I Asked : "Dont make me weak , Give me strength and courage to handle worst situations"
God : The Entire World you see is just a reflection of your thoughts my child , Go ahead with positive thoughts and high spirits, The World Is all Yours

I Asked :"Man is the greatest miracle and yet he acts so miserably,why so?."
God : he is still unaware that he is a Miracle

I Asked : "why are people filled with Ego and Hatred"
God : For they still haven't found the kindness of love




God Asked: "Vasuki Don't you Get angry at me for all the pain you suffered?"
Me:  "At some point yes I do get angry ,but in that pain you taught me the meaning of life ,gave me valuable lessons ,made me a self made person and thats what I am today.


God Asked:  " Do you really think i am so bad to be hated by so many people?".
Me:  " No god.its just that you were too kind and gave us lot of freedom to say anything to you "

God said " I am always there with the one who feels me inside them"
Me:  " Thank you god.If Only people understood it, Situations would be much much better."
 
God Asked : "Should I sendanother of my sons out there "
Me:    "No Father,its time you send them your daughter because -
           only a Mother can teach them good lessons,
           make them understand clearly,
           spread love and let all her children know the kindness of love
           and mostly a mother can reflect you for all your children."

There is also a poem which I would love to share because its simply beautiful and has a good feeling attached to it.....

I Believe.

I believe in the sun even though it is slow in rising.
I believe in rain though there are no clouds in the sky.
I believe in truth even though people lie.
I believe in peace though sometimes I am violent.
I believe in God even though sometimes he is silent.

1 comment:

  1. Naaku artham ayipoyindi god ante evaro. Trivikram Srinivas e kadaa?? adigina question ki answer thinnaga ledu ante doubt e ledu Trivikram ee.

    ReplyDelete